BISMART PRESENTS BIGOV BETTER CITY INDICATORS AT THE MICROSOFT WORLD CONGRESS OF SALES AND MARKETING IN ATLANTA
Last July in Atlanta, Microsoft held its annual congress of sales.
- Microsoft invited Bismart as a speaker
- 20,000 worldwide Microsoft employees attended
- Microsoft assures that Bismart contributions will be of great value to the organisation and help them learn more about Open Data and Business Intelligence
Bismart presented in Atlanta a panel of city indicators developed with Windows 8.
This Business Intelligence solution aims to help local governments in designing better policies to improve the lives of its citizens and improve the business environment.
This panel includes 80 city indicators, proposed by the World Bank, to measure the level of development of cities and how attractive are to go living or setting up a business.
Bismart is already developing the second version of the solution that includes:
- A web interface for publication on the Internet
- Multidevice technology (html5
- A dashboard with the future Office 2013
Download the app bigov Better City Indicators from Windows Store